Friday, November 5, 2010

Things I've been thinking about recently...

Things that have been on my mind lately:

-The whole idea was NOT to fall for him, how is it even possible that I'm starting to like him more even though I never see him? What's it gonna be like when I see him all the time again?

-Not having band sucks the life out of my life.

-Protein drinks are disgusting. Sometimes being small and trying to build a ton of muscle sucks.

-Have you ever looked at pictures of that girl he hangs out with all the time and just thought to yourself: "Well eff, there's no way I can compete with that."

-I wish my arms were longer.

- I really wanna know why you don't care anymore, all drama aside.

-I need another pedicure. My glitter is falling off... and that sounds waaaay to girlie for me.

-I think I forgot to do my math homework last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment