I had one of those depressing "well I guess that's never going to happen. I should probably just get over it." moments last night. It's one of those things where all reality comes rushing in and the light bulb goes on, you see a bit clearly and it all starts making sense. I hate those moments.
So lately I've been sort of busy with random things and it always seems like those are the times that I find myself wanting to play video games. Like I feel this physical need to get out the playstation or my PC games and geek out. That physical need severely dwindles when I'm bored and have absolutely nothing to do. What an awful cycle.
I can't help but think that I could delete you from my facebook and phone contacts list and be absolutely fine with that. I could probably go the rest of my life without ever seeing you again and wouldn't shed a tear about it. I've gotten past the need to know how you're doing, I've gotten past feeling the need to talk about how absolutely idiotic you are. Actually I learned this last weekend when I felt absolutely lame talking about you at all. To bad you live with one of my best friends.
I'm afraid to write the dates in my planner because the past few times I've done that I haven't made it/ been kicked off/ ended up not being able to finish the season. I seriously feel like it would jeapordize my chances. Actually I think it would gaurantee that I wouldn't be on the line. I hope taping it to my wall doesn't have the same effect... (the excitement was too much).
According to the personality test I took in psychology, people see me as mushy, over emotional and just pathetic. Thanks for that confidence professor, really I'm embracing my personality more than ever. /sarcasm.
Meh. Oh well.
I already have the songs picked out for the 2011 Fusion Slideshow. Start taking pictures people.
**Hey if you read my blog, comment and let me know. I'm just curious to know how much of an audience I really have for this thing. :)**
No comments:
Post a Comment