So yesterday while baking, I definitely burned myself pretty bad pulling a cookie sheet out of the oven. I think this is the worst burn I've ever gotten (thank God it's not really all that bad.) My skin is literally burnt to a crisp though it's an odd brownish color and it's already scarring right in the middle. It's pretty gross. It actually looks like a bruise I used to get playing cymbals. Which is kind of funny.
 |
| This picture doesn't do it justice. |
Anyways, today I got to do another one of my photo shoots today, with two of the most lovely girls in the world. :) We went to Reid Park and had some fun just running around and doing whatever it was a lot of fun. I definitely needed to do a photo shoot, I had been itching to do one for a while, it's been a few months since I've had the chance to really put something together.
 |
| They're both wearing Tinker Bell gloves :) |
I love taking pictures at odd angles. Straight on just seems really boring to me most days unless there's something crazy going on in the picture. I love color too. Although I think black and white is absolutely beautiful, I rarely turn my photos black and white. Instead, I use tons of amazing filters.
 |
| We took several shots trying to get this right. It wasn't a matter of catching the leaves in the air in the shot, it was the brightness level, or the colors blending too much. |
 |
| I love the very unnatural orangy red against the more natural setting behind it. These girls are crazy, they were climbing all over all sorts of things. Just the type of models I love. :) |
I love playing around with photoshop and discovering what nifty things I can do with it. Sometimes I'll go online and find tutorials teaching new ways to make your pictures look amazing on photoshop and I do my best to give them all a try. If I love them, I usually try to take pictures in my next photoshoot that would work with a cool idea I've discovered. A while ago when I was looking through these tutorials, I actually thought of my own idea (one I'm sure many others have done, but I'm proud to say that I personally came up with it on my own in the case of my own work.) I thought it would be cool to take a series of pictures of one person in different places in one setting. For example...
 |
| The three on the left are all Erika, and the three on the right are all Nikki. |
One day when I learn how to make tutorials, maybe I'll post some on here. It's so much fun to do unique things with your photos and it's really fun to impress your friends with what you can do.
I like the photos, except the burn one, that just looks painful.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the last one with the turtles.