Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Odd looks and Medical Records.

Although I'm pretty significantly oblivious about a good amount of things, the one thing I never miss is when I get odd looks from people. Especially groups of people when I'm by myself. I tend to get them a lot more lately and I'm not really sure why. I caught many of these looks this morning, so when I got home I looked at myself in the mirror.
This is a pretty normal outfit for me on yoga days. I usually dress really comfy, and even though I have bluish socks sticking out of my red plaid boots, I wouldn't say this looks too odd. Nonetheless, I had people looking at me like I was wearing a parrot on my head or something. Oh well, it almost makes me want to dress even more "crazy" since I'm already getting the looks for it. I enjoy wearing odd combinations of things. And I was super cozy today too. (Side note, yes, my room is super messy. Just the way I like it.)

I put together all of the paperwork and letters and such for my retroactive withdrawal for my first semester at UA. I just have to finish writing the summary letter, get a form from the registration office and then hopefully it won't be too difficult turning it all in. I'm going to go tomorrow right after my classes. On the website it says it takes 8-10 weeks to go through and have them email you with the results. I can guarantee you that I'm going to be checking that email every single day multiple times per day from tomorrow until I get it. I'm really hoping everything goes ok with it, I feel like I have more than enough paperwork and a legit reason to petition for it. I don't know what I'll do if they deny it. It's my only chance to march again with the Pride.

This is me swamped in my medical records from last year. Keep in mind, these are individual stacks of packets. Quite a bit of paperwork.

Anyways, I should probably go work on that letter or practice music or do something productive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment