Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sheep.

So on the way home from Phoenix today, my mom and I stopped at a Target store. We parked next to this truck that looked like it had one of those wired dog crates in the bed, and it was partly covered by a blanket. We wondered if there was a dog inside of it (and since we're dog lovers we had to check.) But there wasn't a dog in this crate. Instead...

A little sheep. Very cute, just chillen in the back of this truck like nobody's business. It was a very unexpected surprise.

So I learned this weekend that I don't really do well with last minute stressors. Especially something like last minute auditions. I definitely appreciate the idea of over preparing and preparing for a very long time before something like that. I definitely learned that I can't do anything very well if I'm in high anxiety. Something to definitely work on.

Keeping this in mind, I'm planning on starting my preparations for the next auditions I'm planning on ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment