It's been a month since I've posted anything. I feel like such a slacker.
So I'm living one of those "I like you but you'll never know it / hardly know I exist" stories. They're the worst. Especially since I have such a fear of rejection (brought on from so many accounts of bringing forth my feeling towards someone just to get the "well I like you as a friend but..." talks. Not fun.) It's definitely a situation where I'm not expecting something to happen, but that doesn't change the fact that every time I see him, I get that feeling like my social skills and IQ have seriously dropped. (I'm one of those people who trips on their words and acts a bit mentally weird when I try to interact with someone I like. And then I also definitely do the self kicking afterwards lol.)
I wish I wasn't so socially weird sometimes. I definitely blame myself for my lack of successful relationships. I just hope I get married by the age of 24. That's only 5 more years. Oh dear.
I need someone to coach me on being attractive. That sounds so odd, but that's definitely the case. It might help if I didn't go to class in my workout clothes every day. Or didn't go basically everywhere in my workout clothes. I definitely need a bit of a wardrobe makeover.
I'm going to die an old, lonely dog lady.
Woot.
No comments:
Post a Comment