Monday, April 19, 2010

Nightmares?

There usually aren't images, just a shower of emotions and feelings. Feelings of hopelessness or fear, feeling like there's no more happiness or that I've lost everything I've loved. Sometimes there are specific people that I feel like I've lost or certain things that I know are wrong, but I can never see anything. Sometimes I feel pain, physical pain. Or suffocations, like for some reason I can't breathe, sometimes I can feel something covering me and crushing me and no matter what I do I can't thrash enough to get it off.

Apparently this dream causes me to flinch and twitch a lot in my sleep, sometimes almost fall off my bed, I'm pretty sure I would have completely fallen off and about killed myself if Jimbo hadn't been there to keep me on a few times. I'm not sure what causes me to have these night mares, but I have them almost every single night. There really isn't anything in my life to make me feel the way that these dreams make me feel.

Hopefully they go away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment