Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So close and yet so far.

You know what sucks the most about the point of life I'm in right now? Restrictions.

I'm at a point in life where I can see my future a bit more clearly and things are starting to pull together for me. I'm doing things that are directly going to affect what I can do with my life and I can almost touch my dreams. It's all right in front of me....

But there's a huge invisible force field of some sort all around it.

Living at home is part of the force field. By not being out on my own it's harder to do the things that I want to do when I want to do them. My parents are being very controlling and unneccessary most of the time even though they said they wouldn't. It's not only for the sake of my dreams that I need to get out of here ASAP, but also for the sake of my sanity. *sigh* if only I weren't broke.

Another issue, as mentioned slightly there, is money... mostly the lack of it. I'm not really getting any source of income at the moment, and it's definitely unfortunate. My first semester this year is going to be extremely busy anyways, without a job, so maybe by next semester I could possibly find a job.

And yet another obstacle standing in my way is the fact that I'm a "no good rotten teenager." You know, the type that isn't to be trusted and shouldn't be taking on responsibilities since they're unreliable? Ok well, actually I'm a little better than that and I can actually be a very trusted and reliable person. Too bad most adults don't see that.

So even though I'm ready to start my photography business and go further on in my life and live off by myself for myself and such... I can't. I'm stuck here like a little kid, and don't get me wrong I love being a little kid... but I know there's so much more out there for me to do. And I CAN do it.

But no one else thinks so.

No comments:

Post a Comment