It's so frustrating that often times it's so impossibly difficult to find the motivation to do anything... yet when I actually get up and do something, I feel absolutely amazing.
I have trouble getting out of bed most of the time. Most mornings I just want to keep sleeping all day. I really could most days, I feel so tired all the time. But in the back of my head I know that when I give in to that urge to stay in bed, I feel awful for doing so later on. You'd think that knowing this would be enough to get up and live life. And I have the desire to go and live a full life, be productive, get things done... or even just go out and DO SOMETHING. So where's the motivation when I need it? What's the trick?
I'm hoping that I can continue forcing myself out of bed enough times that I'll get the hang of it, or find that motivation to keep going and keep moving forward in life. I know it's in me to do it and I know that I could achieve so much if I set my mind to it.
I'm slowly figuring out what I need to do to become a happier person. I know that living a fuller life is one of the things that would absolutely kick start that process for me. I have a few things in mind for that and I hope everything works out.
My goal for the next week is to make every day worth it. If I can keep myself in motion everyday from Sunday to Sunday (which means getting up earlier, working, playing, leaving the house every day, seeing new people everyday, working myself mind, body and spirit) then I will have met my goal. My reward hopefully will be the amazing feeling of living life. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment