Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Exercise.

So I've been going to the gym a little bit, as well as taking yoga classes, swimming and working out on my own lately. I'm amazed at what it has done for me, even in the small amount of time I've been really exercising more than usual. It's motivated me to eat healthier and to be happier and it keeps me working because I really want to see how much I can transform and improve. My ultimate goal is to be really fit for marching season. I want to be able to do amazing things and be impressive to people, rather than being the weak small one like I normally am. I already feel a little stronger, maybe not physically so much but willfully and mentally most definitely. I'm ready to keep working towards my goal and possibly be able to amaze some of the people who thought they'd seen me at my best (which was a sad sight, unfortunately.)

I'm really excited to be strong and healthy it's been a very long time since I've been like that, if at all. I've never really been the athletic type and because of that I've never really been able to do as much physically as most people can. I've wanted to change that for a while but never really thought that it was my kind of lifestyle to be athletic. I'm realizing that that's not really my choice to make if I want to be in good shape. Besides, marching band is as good as any sport, so why shouldn't I keep myself in shape for that? Why shouldn't I work myself out harder?

We'll see how everything goes I guess, but so far so good it seems :) Look out world.

No comments:

Post a Comment