Saturday, January 2, 2010

All I Ever Wanted.

"All I ever wanted was to see you smiling. All I ever wanted was to make you mine. I know that I love you oh baby why don't you see, that all I ever wanted was you and me?"

It's so easy for me to let my feelings for you get me carried away. And I'm starting to realize that it may be more dangerous than usual for me to be thinking about you all the time. And I do, you run through my head every second of every day (are you tired yet? I know I am.) "every day...every night...you're on my mind...i can't deny. i close my eyes, to think of you my love...you made me feel the light..." I want you to be mine so bad, but I have enough common sense to know that it's just not my luck to have that happen. You may say that I mean something, but you give me false hope... I know you don't mean to. 


"You're my angel, you're the only sunshine in my life. It feels like heaven when you take me in your arms."


You have made me feel things that I have never felt before, held me closer than anyone has ever held me... but it's never been more possible that it all means absolutely nothing. I'm not sure how I should feel about that. Part of me is so upset. I always get so close to getting someone, and then something goes wrong. Another part of me isn't so surprised. This isn't the first time this has happened... might not be the last.

"I'm so alone here on my own, and I'm waiting for you to come.  I want to be a part of you, think of all the things we could do. And everyday you're in my head, I want to have you in my bed. You are the world, you win my eyes, for you're all I want in my life."


So last night I said goodbye. That's all I said. I'm pretty certain you didn't understand why I was saying it... but you will. I'm not going to be the first to text anymore, I'm not going to be the one to keep it all going. It's up to you now. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment