I wrote a while back about purpose and how horrible it feels to not know what your purpose might be or if you have one. That ties into what I'm feeling right now... in fact in some twisted sense it's pretty much exactly what I'm feeling right now. A feeling of not being important.
But not just in general. Most of the time I don't care if I'm important to a great majority of the population, I just go with the flow and tend to blend in anyways. But there's a few people where it's the complete opposite. I want to be important to them... and I'm not entirely sure if that's ok or not.
The past few weeks there have been a couple of those people who it matters with, that I just feel like I don't seem important anymore. I've been replaced, overlooked, I don't matter anymore. I've been brushed aside and unknowingly lost and it's just no big deal. So what do I do? How do I handle it? Am I wrong to feel completely horrible for this?
I've just been praying that I'm mistaken. That this really isn't the case, I'm just crazy and it will blow over. But it's not like I can ask for some sort of proof from these people to show that I'm still important to them. It just doesn't work that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment