I wrote this a couple months ago and planned on copying it to this blog but never got around to it. Considering recent events, reading it over is kind of amusing.
"He'll be quiet. Not like a silent being, but in his nature. He'll be peaceful, but never boring. I'll constantly be getting lost in his eyes, a brilliant blue or green. He'll be a gentle soul, but still will be able to stand his ground when needed. He'll make me laugh and love to cuddle. He won't care that I'm such a nerd, he might even love that about me, or be just as much of a geek. He'll respect my beliefs and morals, better yet have close to the same ones. He'll take care of me, even when I insist I'm independent, or just fine. He'll have a good taste in music. He'll know me better than I know myself. He'll love dogs. He'll love my flaws especially when I'm feeling under-confident. He'll hold my hand every chance I get."
No comments:
Post a Comment