Thursday, August 26, 2010

Random catching up.

I should have gone to Pima first.

Seriously I think I'm going to love school this year. So far all of my professors have been great, all my classes seem at least a little fun (even my math class doesn't seem to be too bad and I HATE math.) I'm getting a ton of positive energy being there, which I never got really at the U of A. Maybe that was just me and how my personality works, but I definitely know that right now Pima is the right place for me. I feel like my goal of getting a 4.0 is actually possible. And I'm not just another number here. The professors actually care about why we're here and what we want out of our education at that school. It's pretty amazing.

I think I've decided that four dogs is a good number to have. I want four boxers when I've settled down and have a job (oh, you know maybe a husband, I don't know yet.) Surprisingly enough, they seem like enough company in general. But my poor puppy at home is all lonely while I'm dogsitting :( I think I'll take him to the dog park some day next week as a treat for this week being all lonesome.

The monsoon was procrastinating I think. Now it's rushing to get all of it's work done before it's too late. I love it :) I could live with having this type of weather all the time I think. If I wanted sun I could go to a beach somewhere and be content and then be able to leave the heat whenever... That's why I'm moving to Colorado the first chance I get. I think I've been in Tucson long enough. Bah. It's starting to rain a bit while I type this :)

Cymbals or vibes?

1 comment:

  1. You're good at both cymbals and vibes lol
    but i get what you're saying :)

    ReplyDelete