Saturday, February 6, 2010

Too much wishing.

I make a wish every time I see the clock turn 11:11. If the clasp of my necklace falls to the front, I make a wish before turning it back. If there's an eyelash on my cheek I make a wish before I brush it away. If I find a coin heads up on the floor, I make a wish and put it in my shoe. With all this wishing going on, you'd think one or two of them would come true for me. However, through years of wishing as much as I do I think it may be time to stop thinking any of them will come true. I do too much wishing... I don't take the action for any of it to happen myself... and that's not working out very well.

1 comment:

  1. "When you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done."

    ReplyDelete